- This barricade is completely plastic and maintenance free. No painting, rust or leg straightening
- Can be filled with up to 10lbs of dry sand (molded hollow)
- Handles are molded for easy grip and have holes for barricade light mounting
- In the open position there are 'click lock' hinges giving positive interlock
- Sandbag bar on the bottom
- To stop units from sliding during stacking, lugs are molded in
- Stenciling available upon request.
- NCHRP-350 Accepted, Meets MUTCD Standards
- Dimensions: 25"W x 45"H Weight: 16 lbs
Frequently Asked Questions
I don’t understand the ‘Unicade Options’ listed above, can you explain it better?
Sure, the Type 0, 1 or 2 refers to the amount of sheeting on each unit. Type 0 means no sheeting, Type 1 means sheeting on the top sides of each unit and Type 2 means sheeting on the top and bottom of each side of the unit. 12/8x24” means the sheeting on the top is 12x24”, and the sheeting/board size on the bottom is 8x24”.
What are the levels of reflectivity?
Engineer Grade is the least reflective, Hi Intensity is the next one up and Diamond Grade is the most reflective sheeting option available. Most of the time, Engineer Grade will do the trick.
Which do you suggest, plastic or plywood barricades?
In terms of shipping cost, there will not be much of a difference between the two because they weigh the same. We do get more plastic barricade orders that plywood barricade orders - something to consider.
Can you mount a barricade light on this?
Yes, as you can see in the picture there is a hole on each lip at the top sides of the unit that stick up. That hole is used to thread a bolt (that typically comes with the barricade light) through the base of the light and through the lip on the barricade, then can be fastened on the other side with a washer.
How much does it cost to ship these?
You can add the barricades to your cart, and on the next page click 'Get Estimate' to see instantly see what the shipping cost is. For 50 or more units give us a call as we may be able to get the shipping lower than it shows online.