Plastic Airport Barricade 10x96x10
Plastic Airport Barricade 10x96x10 Description
Our airport barricades set the standard for construction safety on runways!
- Highly sought after, high quality airport barricade
- Unit is AIP eligible
- Red 360 degree solar screw in flashing lights (meets AC 150/5370-2F requirements) and high intensity red/orange striped sheeting are options on the drop down menu above
- Barricade is weighted – can hold up to a jet blast
- Never duplicated but commonly imitated
- Lots of attention to detail and high quality material makes this airport barricade the best on the market
19 lbs. empty, 251 lbs. full
.20" thick high density
84" interconnected length
Designed for Use Specifically as an Airport Construction Barricade
Chances are if you have traveled by plane, you have seen this model barricade. These barricades are used all over the world at airports to make sure travelers are safe by marking off dangerous construction zones. Order these low profile with white/orange striped reflective sheeting, and up to two red solar flashing lights per unit (only two can fit per barricade)*.
Will not cause a spark if hit by a metal object because units are made of a non conductive material. Barricades can stand up to a jet blast and are foreign object debris free.
*Product meets requirements of FAA Advisory Circular 150/5370-2F.
Benefits of AR 10x96
- Easily visible
- Can accept airport lights, made with reflective sheeting on both sides
- Save on time and labor costs since setup is simple
- Solar Light Advantage – Don’t need a TSA escort to check on lights.
- Barricades are very stable but are a breeze to move around when they are empty
- Use a forklift and get it lined up with the channels underneath the unit to move when full.
- Designed to be stackable to make storage efficient and easy
- Safety that’s superior to others
- Stays put for low maintenance
- Safe to use in fuel zones
- Help to minimize injuries to workers (e.g. a back injury from incorrect lifting)
- Composed of recycled material
- Can take abusive handling
While it is true that shipping anything bulky is expensive, we have lowered the expense by being able to ship from locations on both the East and West Coast, so no matter where you are, you will be getting a good deal on shipping. You are also welcome to come pick them up, just give us a call 1-866-930-4604.
Customer comment: "So much better than the timbers we used to use... We love these! "
Perfect for work areas on the airfield. Barricades are safe around planes and are highly visible delineators.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is sheeting?
Sheeting is a reflective strip of orange and white that goes on both sides of the airport barricade. It makes it easier to be seen by people and vehicles.
Why is there no option for sheeting on just one side instead of two?
My supplier only allows sheeting on both sides because of the way it is made. It turns out that having sheeting on both sides is just as cheap as having it on one side.
How do the Red Solar 360 Degree Airport lights fit into the unit?
There are two holes where the base of the light can screw right into the airport barricade.
Do these meet FAA (Federal Aviation Administration) Requirements?
Yes, both the airport barricades and lights meet the most recent FAA requirements per circular AC 150/5370-2F.
Do these connect to each other?
Yes, they come with all necessary tools and hardware to connect unit to unit.
How much will it cost to ship these?
Here we give examples of past airport barrier shipping quotes
Please contact us for a custom freight quote. These can ship from Clearfield, UT (86014) or Sturgis, MI (49091) depending on where you are located. Having two places to ship from is great for saving on shipping. Note: We have other brands of 10 x 96 barricades located in Southern California and Indiana, ask us about these.
Do you offer used units with discounted prices?
We do have used units sometimes, and will pass on a great discount for you. Call to see!