32 x 72 Water Wall Barrier
[Price for 4]
32 x 72 Water-Wall Plastic Water Fillable Barrier
The Water-Wall Barrier is a durable side protective temporary crash barrier system that can be used in many situations; from protecting the public surrounding a construction site to work-zone safety on roads and highways.
- 32" x 72" x 18" (Height, Length, Depth)
- NCHRP-350 Approved
- Specifications: Empty 80 lbs. (36.29 kg) Filled 1,110 lbs (503.49 kg).
- Barriers are made of linear, low-density polyethylene.
- Fence Attachment Possible (see images #4 & #5)
- The minimum quantity per order is 4.
- Quantity Discounts on Large Orders Call or Email.
The Water-Wall can quickly and easily connect directly to the SLED end treatment which negates the need to shield or flare the end of the barrier. The Water-Wall Barrier is an economic and easy-to-install crash barrier system. For added privacy and security, the Water-Wall can be equipped with a plastic or chain-link fence (with extended connection pins).
32 x 72 Water Wall Barrier Features
- Durable polyethylene plastic minimizes cracking and breaking
- Molded through holes eliminate bowing when filled with water
- Double wall knuckle design minimizes breakage at hinge points
- Hinge design allows for a 30° pivot between sections
- Large 8" fill hole speeds filling process, includes twist-lock plastic cap
- New tamper resistant, corner offset drain plug with coarse buttress thread - screws in or out in only 2 ½ turns
- Includes one steel connection pin that allows sections to be locked together
- Forklift/Pallet Jack slots at the bottom for easy movement.
- Standard colors are orange/red or white - additional colors available upon request (typically bulk quantities needed for custom colors)
TL Approvals for Water Wall Barriers
- NCHRP-350 TL-1 as a barrier
- TL-2 as a Longitudinal Barricade
- TL-3 as a barricade
Ask for the approval letters if you require more information.
Water Wall Barrier Fence System Specifications
The chain link fence will attach to the top of a longitudinal barrier, like the TrafFix Water-Wall, creating additional security for a work zone. The mesh fence will be made of 11 gauge steel, connected to vertical steel posts of 1 ⅝" diameter. Fence sections will be 6' wide × 4' tall. Each fence section shall weigh no more than 42 lbs including the connector T-pin. Each T-pin will extend down through the sections of fence into the knuckles of the TrafFix Water-Wall to securely connect the fence to the wall. Each T-pin shall have a hole at the upper end for a bolt to enhance security.
The fence will accommodate a 6' single gate or a 12' double gate for entrance and exit from the work zone. For maximum stability, the TrafFix Water-Wall, filled with water, will weigh 1,110 pounds. The overall height of the Water-Wall Fence attached to the top of the TrafFix Water-Wall will be a minimum of 84".