Mowing Ahead - Roll Up Sign
All Signs Come With Cross Bracing
See Our Stand Options Here
Lead Time 5 Business Days To Ship Out (Average)
- Sign Material: Signs are made up of Mesh for daytime use, Non Reflective Vinyl also for daytime use, and Standard Reflective for day and night time use. We recommend Non Reflective Vinyl over Mesh as it's a better material that will last longer, and it's easier to print on so we can get it out the door to you faster. For night time use Standard Reflective is a must.
- Overlays: Overlays go over the top of one word on a sign in order to change the meaning of a sign. For example a 'Road Work Ahead' sign can turn into a 'Road Work 500 FT' if you get a '500 FT' overlay and place it over 'Ahead'. The overlays are made of the same material as the sign you are ordering. They have velcro on the back to make them stick. They are nice because for a little extra it's almost like you have two signs instead of one.
- Flag Mount: Useful if you want to mount safety flags to the top of your sign. Has space for two flags. You can also get the flags from us.
- Delta Full Corner Pockets: We automatically send your signs with Delta Full Corner Pockets (this is what 90% of sign stands are compatible with). If you would like Sewn or Buckle corner pockets let us know in the order notes we will swap them out free of charge. Corner pockets are how the cross bracing fits into the corners. Since all our signs come with cross bracing automatically, you don't have to worry about the cross bracing not fitting your corners. If you have a Bone, Traffix Devices, or Dicke stand it will be compatible with Delta Full.
- Sign To Stand Mounts: 9 out of 10 customers don't need sign to stand adapters in order to make their current sign stand work with a sign they are buying from us. The cross bracing on the sign would just fit right down into the spine of the sign stand. But for California, Washington and Oregon, sign to stand mounts are commonly needed. If you aren't sure if you need one or not contact us with a picture of your stand and we'll let you know. Our sign to stand mounts are listed here.
- Don't know what kind of sign stand you have? Email us pictures of the stand and we will help you pick the correct corner pockets and sign adapters (if needed) ----> firstname.lastname@example.org.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS