8' Parade Barricade
Note: If you want the sand fillable legs, they are only compatible with 1.75" thick beams
- Heavy Duty plastic A-Frame "double-wall" barricade
- Use for crowd control, road closures and more
- Want a more rigid barricade? Try the 1.75” Thick Beam – it also helps to protect the sheeting.
- Setting up, transporting and storing are a breeze, and stacking lugs make the storage easier.
- Can hold one or two barricade boards
- If you want to mount a barricade light (flasher) on this you have the option of attaching it to either leg - or both!
- Sand fillable legs reach up to 10lbs each, while the standard legs are not sand-fillable
Colors: White is standard, other colors upon request (may need minimum order)
Product Weight: 5 lbs each leg
Reflective Sheeting: EG, HI, DG, call for Chevron
Type I: YES
Type II: YES
Frequently Asked Questions
I am confused by the options and pricing layout
Let's start with the sheeting. Single or Double sided means sheeting on one side or two sides. Engineer Grade, Hi Intensity Grade and Diamond Grade are the levels of reflectivity for the orange/white sheeting. The higher the reflectivity is, the more light will shine back when light is shone on one of these units.
I don’t understand beam thickness?This just means how thick the beam/board is. The thicker it is, the better stability the unit will have
What levels of reflectivity are there and what do they mean?
There are three different levels of reflectivity - starting at the most reflective is Diamond Grade, then the middle of the road is Hi Intensity and the least reflective is Engineer Grade.
How do these stand up to wind?
We carry legs that can be filled up with sand to make them 10lbs each. If wind is a concern, I recommend spending extra on these legs.
How fast can these be delivered?For ASAP type orders, the best bet is to call. If your order is large, or there are other orders in front of yours this can influence lead time.
What kind of shipping charge am I looking at?
If you add the product to your cart and click 'Get Estimate' on the shopping cart page, it will tell you freight costs. These are typically shipping by freight carriers. Our estimating software works well up to about 30 units, then I would call us and get a custom quote as it may be cheaper than what the online estimate is showing!