Mounting - 180 Degree Power Lift Kits
Model that fits 24" x 48" and 30" x 60" Arrow Boards has an operating height of 31.375" - 34.75" and riding height of 23"
- Angle-type design
- No worry about collecting water - Inverted actuator
- 1.25" square tubing makes up the construction of the unit
- Actuator will stop automatically when in stored or operating position
- Warranty will last for 1 year
- Included: side legs and actuator assembly
- We do not recommend this for roof mount applications
Model that fits 36" x 72" Arrow Boards has an operating height of 37.5" and riding height of 23"
Mounting: About half of our customers fabricate their own mounting apparatus to fit the vehicle they are attaching it to. The other half buy kits for mounting. There is a lot of mounting customizations due to the shapes of the specialty vehicles these are commonly secured to. We would be happy to quote you a mounting kit, but please realize most vehicles will require some amount of modification to the mounting kit in order to be secured.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS