32 x 72 Water Wall Cable Barrier
Water-Wall CABLE Barrier
Click Here To Download Spec Sheet
MASH Approved: MASH Tested, Passed and Eligible at TL-1 31 mph (50 km/hr) and TL-2 43.5 mph (70 km/hr) as a Barrier
- 32" x 72" x 18" / 100lbs Empty / Water Fillable
- Quantity Discounts on Large Orders Call or Email
The Water-Cable Barrier is designed with three (3) molded in galvanized steel cables that strengthen the water-cable barrier to resist vehicle penetration during an impact. The hinges are designed to allow a 30° pivot between sections and each hinge features a double wall knuckle design that greatly minimizes breakage. Each wall includes one (1) galvanized steel T-pin to securely link Water-Cable Barrier sections together.
The large 8" fill holes speed up the filling process reducing setup time in dangerous roadway workzones. The tamper resistant drain plug has coarse buttress threads that elminates cross threading and allows for quick insertion or removal with only 2½ turns. With large forklift/pallet jack slots, the water-cable barrier is easy to move when empty or full — further reducing time spent in workzones. The water-cable barriers can be stacked, while empty, for easy storage and transport to and from job sites.
Made from durable UV resistant ployethylene plastic, the TrafFix Water-Cable Barrier prevents breaking, cracking, and fading in most weather conditions.
- This Water-Cable Barrier has been MASH Tested, Passed and Eligible at TL-1 31 mph (50 km/hr) and TL-2 43.5 mph (70 km/hr) levels as a Barrier
- Molded in galvanized steel cables (3) strengthens water-cable barrier to resist vehicle penetration during an impact.
- Double wall knuckle design minimizes breakage at hinge points.
- Durable polyethylene plastic with ultra violet additives resist fading, cracking and breaking.
- Large 8" fill hole speeds filling process, includes twist-lock plastic cap.
- Hinge design allows for a 30-degree pivot between sections.
- New tamper resistant, corner offset drain plug with coarse buttress thread - screws in or out in only 2 ½ turns
- Includes one steel connection pin that allows sections to be locked together
- Forklift/Pallet Jack slots at bottom allow for easy movement and transport
- Standard colors are orange/red or white - additional colors available upon request (typically bulk quantities needed for custom colors)
Units MASH approved for TL-1 at 31 mph as a Barrier, and TL-2 at 43.5 mph as a Barrier
Ask for the approval letters and spec sheets!
Specifications: Empty 100 lbs. Filled 1,070 lbs. Size is 32" Tall, 72" Long and 18" Deep. Barriers are made of linear, low density polyethylene.