Detour w/ Velcro Overlay
Our velcro road detour sign is manufactured from high-grade parts and components. At Transportation Supply, we carry a velcro detour ahead sign collection with versatile products to fit many applications. We also carry various traffic products, including barricade lights, traffic barriers, and safety flags. Get a velcro detour road sign today, and browse our road construction sign stands.
Lead Time 5 Business Days To Ship Out (Average)
Velcro Detour Sign Specifications
- Sign Material: Our velcro detour sign comprises Mesh for daytime use, Non-Reflective Vinyl for daytime use, and Standard Reflective for day and nighttime use. We recommend Non-Reflective Vinyl over Mesh as it's a better material that will last longer and be easier to print on, so we can get it out the door to you faster. For nighttime use, Standard Reflective is a must.
- Overlays: Overlays go over the top of one word on a sign to change the meaning of a sign. For example, a 'Road Work Ahead' sign can turn into a 'Road Work 500 FT' if you get a '500 FT' overlay and place it over 'Ahead.’ The overlays are made of the same material as the velcro detour ahead sign you are ordering. They have velcro on the back to make them stick. They are nice because, for a little extra, it's almost like you have two signs instead of one.
- Flag Mount: Useful to mount safety flags to the top of your velcro detour road sign. Has space for two flags. You can also get the flags from us.
- Delta Full Corner Pockets: We automatically send you the velcro detour traffic sign with Delta Full Corner Pockets (this is what 90% of sign stands are compatible with). If you would like Sewn or Buckle corner pockets, let us know in the order notes we will swap them out free of charge. Corner pockets are how the cross bracing fits into the corners. Since all our signs come with cross bracing automatically, you don't have to worry about the cross bracing not fitting your corners. If you have a Bone, Traffix Devices, or Dicke stand, it will be compatible with Delta Full.
- Sign to Stand Mounts: 9 out of 10 customers don't need sign-to-stand adapters to make their current sign stand work with a sign to buy from us. The cross bracing on the sign would fit right down into the spine of the sign stand. But sign-to-stand mounts are commonly needed for California, Washington, and Oregon. If you aren't sure if you need one, contact us with a picture of your stand, and we'll let you know. Our sign-to-stand mounts are listed here.
- Don't know what kind of sign stand you have? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with pictures of the stand, and we will help you pick the correct corner pockets and sign adapters if necessary.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS