ADA Pedestrian Barricade
ADA Pedestrian Barricade 'Strongwall'
- This barricade is ADA compliant and designed to have no trip hazard. Also meets MUTCD standards.
- The top wall and the bottom base (43lbs) fit together, and each individual unit links up to one another.
- These are not hard to install - set up is fast.
- When these are linked it is hard to tamper with them.
- Units stack well to lower transportation costs (20 tops and 20 bases can fit on one pallet).
- Come in orange or white, and can be ordered with/without reflective sheeting.
- Remain intact in windy areas.
- Sandbags aren't needed.
- Barricades will adjust to most landscapes.
Specifications of unit with base: 43"L x 15.25"W x 40"H Weighs 51lbs and the sheeting area is 6" x 30" on each side of the unit.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS