Type III Plastic Barricades 48" Wide
[Price for 3]
Type 3 Barricade 48" - Plastic Boards Angle Iron Legs/Uprights
- These type 3 barricades can be bought assembled or as separate parts. If desired, legs and boards can be bought separately. All the parts of these type 3 barricades are interchangeable across units.
- The hot rolled and durable carbon steel upright frame and base stand via 2" x 2" square tubing receiver.
- Permanent or short term fastening possible because of the base design.
- Powder coated enamel paint is what protects the frame and base.
- Prices listed are for 1" x 8" boards (extruded plastic). 2" x 8" boards are available, please call for pricing. On hollow core boards there can be tightening problems so we have end caps to give support to the boards.
- If you have any questions on this barricade not answered on this page please give us a call or drop us an email!
|Base Dimensions:||60.00" long X 1.50" (each side)|
|Base Material:||Hot rolled high carbon steel|
|Base Weight:||8.5 lbs|
|Board Material:||UV Stabilized polymer with cold weather protection package|
|Board Thickness:||1.00" or 2.00"|
|Center to Center Dimensions:||20.00" minimum|
|Height of Sheeting Above Roadway:||60.00" minimum|
|Height of Top Board Above the Roadway:||60.00" minimum|
|Height of bottom panel / board off roadway:||12.00" minimum|
|Reflective Sheeting:||Many options available|
|Upright Material:||Hot rolled high carbon steel|
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you explain the sheeting options?
Reflective sheeting is the orange/white stripes you see on the boards. Engineer Grade sheeting is the least reflective (but will work for most applications), Hi Intensity is the middle of the road and Diamond Grade is the most reflective option.
Will this Type 3 Barricade accept a barricade light
Each separate side of the barricade can accept a barricade light.
I need the sheeting to go in a certain direction, how do I request a sheeting direction?
You can include this in the notes of the order if ordering online, or simply tell the representative helping you process the order over the phone.
Do you make barricades over 144” wide?
We are able to make custom barricades, for a price quote contact us!
Are wood or plastic barricades more economical?
Pricing on type 3 wood versus type 3 plastic is very similar, and the weights of the units are very similar as well so they are about the same cost.
How long until I receive these if I purchased today?
There are a few different factors that go into lead time, so please call for a better estimate. Shipping (transit) time is 4-5 days if you are on the East Coast, and 1-3 days if you are on the West Coast.