Boomerang - Surface Mount Delineator
Reboundable 'Boomerang' Surface Mount Delineator
Click Here To Download Spec Sheet
The Most Reboundable Base In The Traffic Control Industry
Posts Mount To Surface Using Epoxy Kits or Butyl PadsNeed Butyl Pads? 2 Gallon Epoxy Kit? Just Click.
- Delineator base designed for high impact work zones
- Bases have triple the elasticity compared to standard rubber bases
- Unit meets all state specifications for two way, two lane delineators. AASHTO/NTPEP Crash Tested.
- The base takes the stress of an impact and transfers it to the base instead of the tube, giving the HDPE tube a longer life
- These are good for parking lots, work zones, construction sites, gore zones, bridges, concrete barriers, islands and more
- Posts comes in 2.25" flat, 3" round or 3" flat (flat or round top). See image 4 above for an example of a 'flat' unit
- Polymer base will not crack or split
- Posts available in fluorescent orange, yellow or white
Bolt Down Plate AssemblyThe bolt down plate (see image #2) is sold separately here and is used for the most permanent of applications. Use the bolt down plate to make the boomerang base last longer. No epoxy or butyl pads are needed if using the bolt down plate. Ranking how long adhesion applications will last: butyl pad shortest amount of time, epoxy is next and bolt down plate is permanent and will last the longest.
|Base Dimensions:||8.00" diameter|
|Base Material:||Specially formulated elastomer|
|Post Color:||Fluorescent Orange, Yellow, or White. Others upon request. Minimum order required.|
|Post Diameter (round):||2.250" & 3.00"|
|Post Dimensions:||3.00" wide. 18", 24", 28", 36", 42" & 48" lengths|
|Post Material:||HDPE with polymer protection UV stabilizer|
|Post Sheeting:||Multiple options available|
|Reflective Sheeting:||Multiple options available|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS