Traffic Drums DG Sheeting w/ Bases
[Price for 10]
Traffic Drums w/ Diamond Grade Sheeting & Bases
- Easy access and comfortable grip due to a rounded ergonomic handle.
- Multiple-Base Compatibility means this can fit most bases you have stocked up.
- To provide long-lasting protection of sheeting reflective bands are recessed in tiers.
- Drums can keep facing traffic due to four 5” wide anti-rotation claws
- A sheeting edge protector is built in to protect against wear and tear when drums are stacked.
- Better visibility especially in heavy traffic due to a five tier design.
- Bottom is anti roll (10” wide) to resist rolling after impact.
- There are two areas to mount a barricade light on the handles of the drum.
- Top is domed to shed both water and debris
- To make base attachment easy, bottom lip is ribbed.
- Base and drum won’t separate when dragging due to two-piece top and base design.
- Separation is controlled during impact because of a two-piece breakaway feature.
- Protected from sun damage due to UV stabilized polyethylene which is bright orange
This drum meets MUTCD & NCHRP 350 specifications
Call to find out your state requirement and we will have the sheeting to meet your required specifications
Channelizer Drum Specifications
Material: Impact-Resistant Polyethylene
Height: 36” (92 cm)
Light Mount: 4” (10 cm)
Min. Diameter: 18” (46 cm)
Weight: 8 lbs. (3.6 kg)
Manufactured Practice: Blow Molding
- Any of our barrels can take either our 25lb tire ring base, 25lb snap on or 40lb snap on.
- All bases (besides tire ring) will snap on and lock tightly to the drum.
- The barrel stays in position via an anti-rotation knob.
- Rubber bases hug tightly to the road due to a grid pattern on the bottom.
- There is a carrying handle built into the bases.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you explain your reflective sheeting options?
Our traffic drum sheeting has three different grades; Engineer Grade (lowest grade but will work with most applications), Hi Intensity and Diamond Grade. 4” (2) Or / (2) Wh = Four 4” bands, two of them white two of them orange.
Why is the tire ring base so cheap when it is 20-25lbs?
The tire ring base is inexpensive because it is made out of recycled rubber. That is also the reason the weight varies and can be anywhere between 20 to 25lbs. If you would like to see a picture of the drum with a ring base please contact us.
Can a warning light be mounted to this traffic drum?
Yes, the hole at the top next to the handle can be used to thread a bolt through the base of the light then through the hole in the traffic drum, and fastened on the other side.
How quickly can these ship out to me?
These are typically in stock and ready to go within two business days.
How much is shipping?
Shipping depends on where you want these shipped and how many you need. Please email or call for a custom quote. We also offer free shipping for larger orders.