Type III Plastic Barricades 120" Wide
Type 3 Barricade 120" - Plastic Boards Angle Iron Legs/Uprights
- These 120” barricades can be purchased fully assembled or as parts that can be assembled. Legs and boards can be bought separately from each other. All of our type 3 barricade parts are able to fit our other type III barricades.
- A 2” x 2” square tube receiver holds the steel upright frame, which is made of durable carbon that’s hot rolled.
- The base design allows two different types of fastening: short term and permanent.
- If you need a specific brand of type 3 barricades, let us know the brand and we will work towards getting it for you.
- Frame and base are protected from the elements because they are painted with powder coated enamel.
- Pricing above is for boards that are 1” thick, we have boards that are 2” thick but the price is not listed. If you give us a call or email us we can get you a price quote. There are also end caps on the beams giving support to the boards and helping to stop problem with tightening.
|Base Dimensions:||60.00" long X 1.50" (each side)|
|Base Material:||Hot rolled high carbon steel|
|Base Weight:||8.5 lbs|
|Board Material:||UV Stabilized polymer with cold weather protection package|
|Board Thickness:||1.00" or 2.00"|
|Center to Center Dimensions:||20.00" minimum|
|Height of Sheeting Above Roadway:||60.00" minimum|
|Height of Top Board Above the Roadway:||60.00" minimum|
|Height of bottom panel / board off roadway:||12.00" minimum|
|Reflective Sheeting:||Many options available|
|Upright Material:||Hot rolled high carbon steel|
Frequently Asked Questions
Please explain the sheeting choices to me.
There are three choices for sheeting. Going from least reflective to most reflective: Engineer Grade, Hi Intensity, Diamond Grade.
Could I mount a barricade light to this?
Yes you can mount two.
If I want the sheeting to go in a specific direction can I request that?
Yes, just let us know when you order what direction you want the reflective sheeting to face.
Do you make any units bigger than 144”?
Yes we can make them bigger than 144”, let us know what size you need and what sheeting choices you want and we can get you a quote.
Should I buy a wood or plastic type 3 barricade?
I would suggest plastic as they have been selling a lot more and pricing is almost identical in most instances.
If I was to purchase today when would I see them?
How long it takes to leave the facility has to do with what you order, the quantity, and how busy my supplier is. Another factor is shipping time. Shipping to the West Coast will only be 1-3 days, while shipping to the East Coast will be 4-5 days.