6' Parade Barricade
Note: Sand fillable legs are only compatible with 1.75" thick beams
- Plastic barricade is a Heavy Duty, A-frame unit with “double-wall”
- Unit is great for crowd control and road closures
- 1.75” thick I-Beam board will make a more rigid barricade system that helps to protect the sheeting
- Storing, deploying and setting up is all meant to be easy. Stacking lugs make storage easier.
- Option of using one barricade board or two
- Each leg is able to mount a barricade light
- Sand fillable legs can be filled with 4lbs of sand making each leg 10lbs. Standard legs are 6lbs and cannot be filled with sand.
- To increase rigidity of the barricade try out the 1.75” Thick Beam
Colors: White is standard, other colors upon request
Product Weight: 5 lbs each leg
Reflective Sheeting: EG, HI, DG, call for Chevron
Type I: YES
Type II: YES
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you explain the options/pricing in a little more detail?
Regarding the sheeting, Single/Double means sheeting on one side (single) versus sheeting on two sides (double). Level of reflectivity for sheeting is the Engineer Grade, Hi Intensity Grade and Diamond Grade options. When you choose a grade of sheeting that is high, it is easier to be seen when lights shine at them.
Can you explain ‘Beam Thickness’?This just refers to the thickness and sturdiness of the beam or board that goes across to connect the two legs
Please explain the different levels of reflectivity
The lowest level of reflectivity (but will work for most applications) is Engineer Grade, Hi Intensity is the next one up and Diamond Grade is the most reflective.
Will this unit be heavy enough to stand up to the wind we get?
Our standard legs are 6lbs, we have legs that can fill up with sand to make them 10lbs each which will give the unit more holding power.
I need these ASAP, what is the lead time?Lead time depends on the quantity you need, how far away you are from the supplier (these are stocked in Chicago, IL) and what other orders are in front of yours, but we do our best to get an order out as fast as the customer needs it.
How much is shipping?
If you add the product to your cart and click 'Get Estimate' on the shopping cart page, it will tell you freight costs. These are typically shipping by freight carriers. Our estimating software works well up to about 30 units, then I would call us and get a custom quote as it may be cheaper than what the online estimate is showing!