28” Traffic Cones Dimensions
Each 28” traffic cone base is 14.5" x 14.5". The cone itself is 10.5" at the bottom with a 2" opening on top. Each 28” orange traffic cone weighs a total of 7lbs or 10lbs depending on drop down options chosen above. Each traffic cone is made of high visibility PVC and available with or without 3M™ collars.
Click Here To Download Spec Sheet
28” Traffic Cone Features:
- Fluorescent orange color is molded throughout which resists fading and provides high visibility protection
- One piece design - safety cone is permanently molded to black base - won’t separate when hit by a vehicle - rubber base designed to grip the road
- Handgrip at top makes moving cones easy
- Recessed collars protect sheeting from scratches
- Durable and reboundable
- Stable on the road, won’t be blown over
- Stackable for storage, no sticking when removed
- Safety cone is available with or without high intensity white collars - 3M™ collars have excellent wide angle retroreflectivity
- Stenciling available
- NCHRP-350 Accepted, Meets MUTCD Standards
28” Traffic Cones Frequently Asked Questions
Reflective collars – what are they?
They are white strips of tape that have reflective material in them to make the 28” traffic cones easier to be seen during the night.
Do you have 28” traffic cone accessories?
We do not carry cone bars or traffic cone lights at this time.
What is the difference between 28 and 36 inch traffic cones?
Some states require 28” cones where others require 36”. The obvious difference is one is 8” taller than the other.
What do you charge for shipping?
To see shipping costs simply add the cones you want to your shopping cart, click “View Cart”, and click “Get Estimates”.