Type III Plastic Barricades 96" Wide
[Price for 3]
Type 3 Barricade 96" - Plastic Boards Angle Iron Legs/Uprights
- Type 3 barricades can be bought as complete units or as parts to assemble. We also give the option to purchase legs and boards separately. Parts from one of our type 3 barricade to the next can be interchanged.
- The steel upright frame stands by a 2” x 2” square tube receiver, is hot rolled and composed of durable carbon.
- Permanent or short term fastening available because of the design of the base.
- Red/White striped sheeting is also available, as opposed to the standard Orange/White.
- Frame and base are painted (powder coated enamel) to help protect from elements.
- Product listed is for 1” thick boards, for 2” thick please call for pricing. End caps are provided on the beams to provide support and reduce tightening problems.
|Base Dimensions:||60.00" long X 1.50" (each side)|
|Base Material:||Hot rolled high carbon steel|
|Base Weight:||8.5 lbs|
|Board Material:||UV Stabilized polymer with cold weather protection package|
|Board Thickness:||1.00" or 2.00"|
|Center to Center Dimensions:||20.00" minimum|
|Height of Sheeting Above Roadway:||60.00" minimum|
|Height of Top Board Above the Roadway:||60.00" minimum|
|Height of bottom panel / board off roadway:||12.00" minimum|
|Reflective Sheeting:||Many options available|
|Upright Material:||Hot rolled high carbon steel|
Frequently Asked Questions
What do the different options of reflective sheeting mean?
The different options represent different grades, meaning different levels of reflectivity. The most reflective is Diamond grade, next level down is Hi Intensity and least reflective is Engineer grade.
Can they hold barricade lights?
Yes each barricade can hold two barricade lights on either end.
Can I request the sheeting to be in a certain direction?
Yes, but we would need to know at the time of the order.
I need a barricade wider than 144” do you make this?
We have contact with a few barricade manufacturers and most of them can do custom barricades, so yes.
What would you suggest; a barricade made of plastic or wood?
Pricing is going to be very similar, so that shouldn’t be a factor. We sell a lot more plastic and because of that I would suggest the plastic material over the wood.
I want to buy these today, but when will I get them?
When it leaves the facility has a lot to do with how many barricades you are ordering, how common the options you chose are, and how many orders are in front. For a better estimate please call. As far as transit time to get from the facility to your destination, 4-5 days is common to get to the East Coast and 1-3 days is typical to get to the West Coast.