Pallet of 200 28" Traffic Cones
Full Pallet of 28" 10lb Traffic Cones w/ 4" & 6" HIP Collars (200 Cones Total)
- $24.97 per cone, under $500 shipping full pallet to a commercial location!
- Includes 4" & 6" Hi Intensity Avery HIP Collars (top brand)
- Full pallet (200 cones) order gives you the best price per unit and low shipping costs.
- Meets MUTCD Standards, NCHRP 350 / Mash Certified
- Cones are manufactured by Traffix Devices
- These are able to stack with JBC cones
- Ships within 1-2 business days out of Illinois
- High quality cones, known brand. Beware of cones where bases & sheeting fall apart.
Additional Details: Product Number 412425, Heavy Weight 10lbs, Model #28PVCH6CC4CC-BB, Top & Bottom Thickness 0.12"
Cone Base: 14.51" x 14.51" Top Hole Inside Diameter (Before Indent) 1.57" Top Hole Inside Diameter (After Indent) 1.89" Bottom Hole Inside Diameter 11.38"
See Full Manufacturer Description Below
Introducing our new technologically advanced, superior Black Base Cone. Our Black Base Cone features new grip technology for reduced slippage while handling and interior bands for quick release stacking. This fade resistant cone outperforms others with its Cold and Hot Temperature Formulation, making it the best fit for any climate. The Black Base Cone features a 16-lug base for additional support and reduced base cracking during runover incidents. This unique base improves surface friction to prevent skidding during placement.
The Black Base Cone creates a new class of traffic cones, designed for durability and made crash proof. The addition of the Black Base Cone rounds out the Work Area Protection cone line and gives Hill & Smith Inc. a full-range of diverse cone options. Your safety demands it and Work Area Protection delivers it with highly visible, durable, high-quality traffic cones.
- Injection-molded for supreme durability
- New grip technology for easier handling
- Interior bands and wide base design reduce stacking issues
- Cold and Hot Temperature Formulation provides superior winter and summer performance
- Superior Fluorescent Pigment gives unmatched fade resistance
- Base and conical sections interlocked and fused to provide integral design
- 16 lug base provides additional support and reduced cracking during runovers
- New base design increases friction to prevent skidding
- NCHRP 350/MASH certified
- Meets MUTCD standards