32 x 72 Water Wall w/ Fence
[Price for 4]
32 x 72 Water-Wall Barrier Barrier w/ Fence IncludedClick Here To Download Fence Spec Sheet
(See Fence Specifications at the Bottom)
- Units Stocked in Iowa & California
- Call or Email for Spec Sheets or a Quote
- Fence Posts Lock Barriers Together & Secure Fence
- Availability Changes Day To Day Call or Email For More Info
The Water-Wall Barrier is a durable side protective temporary crash barrier system that can be used in many situations; from protecting the public surrounding a construction site, to work-zone safety on roads and highways. The Water-Wall can quickly and easily connect directly to the SLED end treatemnt which negates the need to shield or flare the end of the barrier. The Water-Wall Barrier is an economic and easy to install crash barrier system.
For added privacy and security, the Water-Wall can be equipped with a plastic or chain-link fence (with extended connection pins).
- Durable polyethylene plastic minimizes cracking and breaking
- Molded through holes eliminate bowing when filled with water
- Double wall knuckle design minimizes breakage at hinge points
- Hinge design allows for a 30° pivot between sections
- Large 8" fill hole speeds filling process, includes twist-lock plastic cap
- New tamper resistant, corner offset drain plug with coarse buttress thread - screws in or out in only 2 ½ turns
- Includes one steel connection pin that allows sections to be locked together
- Forklift/Pallet Jack slots at bottom allow for easy movement and transport
- Standard colors are orange/red or white - additional colors available upon request (typically bulk quantities needed for custom colors)
Units approved for NCHRP-350 TL-1 as a Barrier, TL-2 as a Longitudinal Barricade and TL-3 as a Barricade. Ask for the approval letters
Specifications: Empty 80 lbs. (36.29 kg) Filled 1,110 lbs (503.49 kg). Size is 32" Tall, 72" Long and 18" Deep. Barriers are made of linear, low density polyethylene.