Type III Wood Barricades 60" Wide
[Price for 3]
Type III Wood & Steel Barricade - 60" WideClick Here To Download Spec Sheet
- Your choice: buy theses barricades already assembled or as part to assemble. Legs and boards can be purchased separately, and all parts are interchangeable.
- Carbon steel upright frame and base are heavy duty and stand with a 2” x 2” square tubing receiver.
- Two barricade lights can mount on this barricade: one either side.
- We have other sheeting options such as Chevron sheeting also, if you want a quote on this type of sheeting let us know.
- Base design allows short term or permanent fastening.
- Frame and base both are powder coated with enamel paint for protection.
- Plywood boards can accept reflective sheeting on both sides.
|Base Color:||White powder coated enamel paint|
|Base Dimensions:||60.00" long X 1.50" (each side)|
|Base Material:||Hot rolled high carbon steel|
|Base Weight:||8.5 lbs|
|Center to Center Dimensions:||20.00" minimum|
|Height of Sheeting Above Roadway:||60.00" minimum|
|Height of Top Board Above the Roadway:||60.00" minimum|
|Height of bottom panel / board off roadway:||12.00" minimum|
|Overall Height:||60.00" minimum|
|Reflective Sheeting:||Many options available|
|Upright Material:||Hot rolled high carbon steel|
Please explain your different reflective sheeting choices to me?
The grade of reflective sheeting dictates how reflective an item will be. The least reflective is Engineer Grade, one level up is the Hi Intensity and the most reflective is the Diamond Grade.
Could I mount a barricade light onto these?
Yes each side can accept a barricade light.
Can the sheeting go in a certain direction?
Sure, just let us know which direction you want it to point when you order.
Do you make any barricades over 12’?
Yes we can create custom barricades, give us a call for a quote.
What materials make up this barricade?
The beams are made of wood, and the legs are steel
Does this type 3 barricade come with legs?
Yes this product listing is for a complete barricade.
Would you suggest a wood or plastic barricade?
Since unit pricing and weights are very similar (weight would influence shipping cost), the only factor that may be significant is that plastic barricades are sold a lot more.
How long is it going to take for my order to leave your facility?
There are a few different factors when it comes to lead time, so it’s best to call to get the most accurate lead time. Once it leave the facility, expect it to take 4-5 days if you are on the East Coast, and 1-3 days on the West Coast.