Type III Wood Barricades 144" Wide
[Price for 3]
Type III Wood & Steel Barricade - 144" WideClick Here To Download Spec Sheet
- Get this 12’ barricade already assembled or as parts to assemble on your own – your choice. Legs and boards can be purchased separately if desired, and all parts can work on other sized type 3 barricades that we offer.
- The upright hot rolled, made of heavy duty carbon steel and stands via a 2” x 2” square tubing receiver.
- Red/White colored sheeting is available for an extra charge, if Orange/White sheeting is not desired.
- Barricade can accept barricade lights on each side.
- Base design allows fastening to be permanent or short term.
- Frame and base are protected from the environment via (powder coated) enamel paint.
- Douglas Fir Pine boards allow sheeting to be on one or two sides.
|Base Color:||White powder coated enamel paint|
|Base Dimensions:||60.00" long X 1.50" (each side)|
|Base Material:||Hot rolled high carbon steel|
|Base Weight:||8.5 lbs|
|Board Material:||Douglas Fir Pine|
|Center to Center Dimensions:||20.00" minimum|
|Height of Sheeting Above Roadway:||60.00" minimum|
|Height of Top Board Above the Roadway:||60.00" minimum|
|Height of bottom panel / board off roadway:||12.00" minimum|
|Overall Height:||60.00" minimum|
|Reflective Sheeting:||Many options available|
|Upright Material:||Hot rolled high carbon steel|
Can you lay out the different sheeting options available?
The three sheeting options starting with the least reflective: Engineer Grade, Hi Intensity and Diamond Grade.
Could I attach a barricade light onto this?
Yes you can actually fit two barricade lights, one on each side.
Can I choose the sheeting direction?
Sure, you can choose the sheeting direction just let us know when you order.
Do you have any barricades wider than 12’?
We can go wider than 12’ or 144”. Let us know what you need!
What are the legs and beams made of?
The beams are Douglas Fir Pine and the legs are steel.
Are the legs and all hardware included?
Yes you would be getting a complete unit with all necessary hardware.
What is your current lead time?
How long it takes to leave our supplier’s warehouse will depend on your order, how big it is, and what other orders are in front of yours at the time. Because of all this it’s easier to just call us and ask for a current lead time. Transit time (or shipping time) is 1-3 days for the West Coast and 4-5 days for the East Coast.