Type III Wood Barricades 48" Wide
[Price for 3]
Type III Wood & Steel Barricade - 48" WideClick Here To Download Spec Sheet
- These Type 3 Barricades are able to be purchased either assembled already or as component parts. You can also individually purchase the legs and boards. All the parts are also interchangeable.
- Durable hot rolled carbon steel upright frame and base stand with 2" x 2" square tubing receiver.
- This type 3 barricade can accept two warning lights.
- Fastening can be permanent or short term because of the base design.
- As opposed to the standard Orange/White colored sheeting, we also have Red/White sheeting for an extra charge.
- Enamel paint (powder coated) is used to protect both the base and frame.
- Reflective sheeting can go on both sides on these plywood boards.
|Base Color:||White powder coated enamel paint|
|Base Dimensions:||60.00" long X 1.50" (each side)|
|Base Material:||Hot rolled high carbon steel|
|Base Weight:||8.5 lbs|
|Center to Center Dimensions:||20.00" minimum|
|Height of Sheeting Above Roadway:||60.00" minimum|
|Height of Top Board Above the Roadway:||60.00" minimum|
|Height of bottom panel / board off roadway:||12.00" minimum|
|Overall Height:||60.00" minimum|
|Reflective Sheeting:||Many options available|
|Upright Material:||Hot rolled high carbon steel|
Can you lay out the different reflective sheeting options?
There are three reflective sheeting options, starting with the highest reflectivity there is Diamond Grade, Hi Intensity and then Engineer Grade.
Do barricade lights mount on these?
Yes these barricades can take a barricade light on each side of the unit.
Can I request a certain direction for the sheeting?
Yes, just let us know which way you want the sheeting to go while you order.
Do you build custom barricades over 12’?
Yes please give us a call for a price quote.
What is this barricade composed of?
The three beams across are made of wood and the legs are made of steel.
Does this unit come complete with legs?
Yes they have all the tools necessary to get this barricade up on its feet, complete.
Which type 3 barricades are more economical, wood or plastic?
The weight of a wood type 3 barricade versus a plastic one is very close, so shipping costs should come out about the same. Unit price is what makes the difference here, so the most economical unit would be the wood type 3 barricades.
What is the lead time to leave the facility?
How long it takes to leave the facility depends on multiple factors, so it is best to call and ask. Shipping time is 4-5 days if you are on the East Coast, and 1-3 days if you are on the West Coast.