Posts Tagged ‘type d barricade lights’

Comments Off on A Barricade Light?

A Barricade Light?

Friday, March 19, 2010 By: Transportation Supply

barricade light, barricade lights, solar barricade lights, type b barricade lights, type d barricade lights, type b barricade light, type d barricade lightWe pass construction all the time, but we may not know all of the names of the equipment we are passing.  Sure, most people don’t care that those blinking lights on top of the orange drums or signs are called a barricade light, but this post is for those that do want to know.  Just look throughout my blog to learn about the various names of those products.

The blinking lights are called barricade lights, the orange drums are called traffic drums or channelizer drums, the tall skinny tubes are called delineators.  I can go on an on, because there is such a variety of products.  There are more categories and more products within the name ‘barricade light’, for example Type B Barricade light, solar barricade lights, type a barricade light, type c barricade light, type d barricade light.